Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Diabetic Formula

In 1999, I started a company that focused on fighting diabetes using a blend of supplements and herbs to control blood sugar. Since then, many other products have appeared and advertised their help for diabetic blood sugar control.


Unfortunately, flak from doctors made it difficult for me to succeed. I developed a formula called DK50, which caused improvements in the condition of many diabetes sufferers, only to have their doctors command them to stop the treatment. At the time, supplements meant to help diabetics were not main stream and many doctors stood firmly against something they considered unscientific, even if it helped their patients. Though supplements are widely available today to help diabetics, my ideas were a bit too far ahead of their time and after 4 years of struggle, my partner and I were forced to give it up.


I was saddened because I knew I had a formula that addressed the one issue that all such formulas to date do not address, which is the hepatic sugar released by the liver. The alternative formulas today simply attempt to balance the blood sugar that goes up when diabetics eat too many carbohydrates. This works well enough, but when the liver starts adding sugar to the bloodstream this can send blood sugar levels soaring, even with the best of care.


Additionally, in the book Harrison’s “Principles of Internal Medicine,” a medical book used in med school (a gift from a friend), I discovered a section on diabetes that presented a possible cure for diabetic neuropathy! I was amazed that this medical book had a simple possible cure, yet I had never seen it anywhere, leaving amputation as the basic treatment for neuropathy once it had progressed too far. Why are the doctors not using their own cure for neuropathy listed in their own textbooks, which might lead to the avoidance of amputation?


I added this supplement from the medical textbook to my protocol, as well as another supplement that addressed nerve conditions of the eyes that diabetics are susceptible to and a supplement for the shooting nerve pains that diabetics get in their legs. Considering the new discoveries up to now, I would also add another supplement to help combat heart disease in diabetics if I were to start DK50 again.


I have decided to use this blog to disseminate the DK50 formula to the public. I hope and pray that this will benefit diabetics. I know first hand many of the horrors of diabetes and the DK50 formula was meant to address them. I couldn’t make it a successful endeavor in 1999, but maybe in the year 2009 the Internet can get it out to the public. To date I have not seen any formulas that address the stress release of blood sugar from the liver nor the side effects of diabetes. Through this blog I hope to do both.

2 comments:

  1. I respect this article for the all around scrutinized content and superb wording. I got so included in this material that I couldn't quit perusing. I am inspired with your work and expertise. Much thanks to you to such an extent. ictm diabetes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I have selected a mind blowing and interesting blog. free wordpress themes

    ReplyDelete