Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Background & Mission Statement

Most cutting edge health and medical technologies take years and sometimes decades to reach the public. With this blog, I hope to do more than just provide my readers with cutting edge, scientifically viable health knowledge (which I will do of course); with each article, I will provide my readers with specific tools they can use to change their lives that day. I have studied the health fields since 1983 under the tutelage of DR. Robert Gibson, a medical M.D. with 65 years of experience who became diabetic in his 50s yet managed to extend his age to 108 and lived to talk about it.


A few fields which I have studied over the past 25 years include:



Medicine

Environmental

Anti-Aging

Sports

Hormonal

Orthomolecular

Supplements and Nutrients

Diabetes & Parkinson’s


With my unique mentor and many fields of study, I know that my readers will come to appreciate the new viewpoint regarding health presented here at Restore Unity. It is my hope that I can clarify and debunk some of the unscientific claims being presented as facts in the health community, and I encourage my readers to comment on my articles and submit any information that can enrich the community, whether to agree or oppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment